All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses an important, but so far neglected, topic: the application of sensory evaluation to quality control. Although several articles have been pub- lished that have discussed concepts of quality control/sensory evaluation (QC/sen- sory) programs, Sensory Evaluation in Quality Control is the first publication that addresses this topic in a comprehensive and practical way. This book is com- prehensive, in that it presents the sensory and statistical information that is needed to design and implement several types of QCfsensory programs at the plant level. The book is practical, in that it provides a step-by-step description of the complete process to implement such programs, and it illustrates this process through real examples encountered by various consumer products companies (e. g. , foods, personal care products, paper products). With this practical information, sensory and quality professionals can design and implement sound QC/sensory programs at the plant level. This book was developed to provide the sensory and quality professional with an overview and guide to apply, in a production facility, the unique techniques that are used to measure sensory responses. Therefore, the book is intended for QC and/or R&D personnel (e. g. , sensory managers and analysts, and quality profes- sionals) in charge of implementing an in-plant program, as well as for the plant management and plant technical personnel (sensory coordinator and quality pro- fessionals) who are ultimately responsible for the routine operation of the estab- lished program.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlejandra M. Munoz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.