All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionAs stated in the preface to the first edition, the goal of this mograph is to provide an overview of current thought about the spinal cord mechanisms responsible for sensory processing. We hope that the book will be of value to both basic neuroscientists and clinicians. The organization of the mograph has followed the original plan in most respects, although the emphasis has changed with respect to many topics because of recent advances. In particular, a substantial increase in the number of investigations of the dorsal root ganglion has led us to devote a chapter to this topic. The treatment of chemical neuroanatomy in the dorsal horn, as well as the relevant neuropharmacology, has also been expanded considerably. Ather major emphasis is on the results of experiments employing microneurography in human subjects. We thank Margie Watson and Lyn Schilling for their assistance with the typing and Griselda Gonzales for preparing the illustrations.
- Author(s)R.E. Coggeshall,William Darrell Willis
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2210 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.