All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHistoric changes are occurring in the convergence of worship styles throughout the Christian church. Christians across the theological spectrum are seeking to learn from their own tradition's roots and from the liturgical expressions of believers in other times and places. Here worship expert Clayton Schmit examines worship in church settings around the globe and provides a practical manual for shaping liturgies that are informed by and relevant to contemporary missional contexts. The book broadens current ecumenical worship conversations, reveals insights drawn from the church at worship in the world, and argues for a common understanding of a theology of worship.
- Author BiographyClayton J. Schmit (PhD, Graduate Theological Union) is the academic director of the Brehm Center for Worship, Theology, and the Arts and the Arthur DeKruyter/Christ Church Oak Brook Associate Professor of Preaching at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Clayton J. Schmit
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.