Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable literacy activity book for Key Stage 3 students in Year 7. It seeks to cover the key objectives of the Sentence Level strand of the National Literacy Strategy framework. There are over 50 pages of photocopiable activities, and minimal teacher preparation is required. Each topic section includes a lesson starter to use with the whole class (an OHP sheet, a handout or cards), a consolidation activity to reinforce the skill, and an extension activity to challenge more able pupils. There are tes for teachers. The text is part of a series in which there is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 to Year 9.
- Author BiographyRay and Christine were the authors of Developing Literacy at Key Stages 1 and 2. They have written extensively for secondary level, including Spelling First , Grammar First and Write First (Nelson Thornes), KS3 SATS English (Hodder) and Framework Focus (Letts). Ray Barker was Director of Projects and Consultancy at the National Literacy Association. He has been closely involved with the National Literacy Strategy. Christine Moorcroft is an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Ray Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.