Seo Fitness Workbook: 2016 Edition: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google by Jason McDonald Ph D (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*** UPDATED: September, 2016 *** SEO Made EASY: Step-by-step Directions to the Top of Google
- The best-selling SEO book on Amazon - consistently ranks as one of the best selling, and best reviewed books on SEO for 2016 on Amazon. Check out the other SEO books, read their reviews, browse their 'inside peeks, ' and you'll find that the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK is the best SEO book of 2016.
- Updated Edition: September 2016 - up-to-date coverage of Google's Penguin, Panda, Semantic Search, Mobile and even Local algorithm updates
- FREE SEO Tools - includes access to Jason's SEO Toolbook - a $29.99 value!
- Worksheets and Videos - more than just a book, the SEO Fitness Workbook includes worksheets and videos to guide you from SEO vice to SEO expert. It's t just about 'learning' SEO; it's about 'doing' SEO and 'succeeding at' SEO!
- Contents - coverage of 'On Page' and 'Off Page' SEO, the 'new' content marketing, blogging, link-building, social media SEO (including REVIEW MARKETING on GOOGLE and YELP) and every other esoteric technical tactic in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS such as GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE and GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
- Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Heck, go crazy and call him on the phone!
- Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily.
- Getting to the top of GOOGLE and BING will save you tons of money vs. AdWords or advertising on BING or YAHOO. There's thing better than free is there? Well, YES THERE IS: free SEO tools as part of the companion SEO Toolbook.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jason McDonald has been active on the Internet since 1994 and has taught SEO, AdWords, and Social Media since 2009 - online, at Stanford University Continuing Studies, at both AcademyX and the Bay Area Video Coalition in San Francisco, at workshops, and in corporate trainings across these United States. His passion is to take complex marketing topics such as search engine optimization and make them easy-to-understand for small business owners and marketers. His style is practical, hands-on, and fun. He received his Ph.D. in 1992 from the University of California, Berkeley, and his B.A. from Harvard University in 1985. Learn more about Jason at https: //www.jasonmcdonald.org/.
- Author(s)Jason McDonald Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.