All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree TOOLS for SEO in a Comprehensive Directory UPDATED: SEPTEMBER, 2016 - to cover new topics such as content marketing, Google+, and the new link-building! Why buy PAID TOOLS when you can use the many FREE TOOLS available on the Internet? You just have to kw where to look. Used by Jason McDonald in his online SEO classes as well as classes at Stanford Continuing Studies and classes at San Francisco's Bay Area Video Coalition and AcademyX, the SEO Toolbook is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to dominate Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Here's what you get:
- Tools for every aspect of SEO, starting at Keywords proceeding through Page Tags, Link-building, and Diagstics and ending up at rank measurement and Google Analytics.
- Web links to each and every free tool.
- A description of the tool plus a relevancy score.
- In addition to tools, pointers to tutorials, blogs, and trade shows on Search Engine Optimization as well as official free Google resources and even funny Easter Eggs.
- Access to the online edition, including Jason's dashboard of clickable tool links.
- The SEO Toolbook is available FREE in PDF format (t hard copy!) to folks who take any of Jason's classes (both online and in San Francisco), as well as subscribers to the JM INTERNET GROUP email lists.
- Buy this book ONLY if you want a hard copy, printed version of this important search engine optimization tools directory.
- Author BiographyAuthor Jason McDonald has been active on the Internet since 1994 and has taught SEO, AdWords, and Social Media since 2009 - online, at Stanford University Continuing Studies, at both AcademyX and the Bay Area Video Coalition in San Francisco, at workshops, and in corporate trainings across these United States. His passion is to take complex marketing topics such as social media marketing and make them easy-to-understand for small business owners and marketers. His style is practical, hands-on, and fun. He received his Ph.D. in 1992 from the University of California, Berkeley, and his B.A. from Harvard University in 1985. When he's not surfing the Internet, Jason can be found being trained by his black Lab, Buddy, across the highways and byways of the San Francisco Bay Area. Learn more about Jason at https: //www.jasonmcdonald.org/
- Author(s)Jason McDonald
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.