All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this account of their research, the authors describe the anxiety, loneliness and despair of young children in hospital, foster homes and institutions in Britain in the 1950s and 1960s. This is a history of a couple in the field of child health, who pioneered research into the effects of separation from the mother when a child went into hospital.
- Author(s)James Robertson,Joyce Robertson
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Content Note57ill.
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.