Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMURDER IN THE HALLS OF THE SUPREME COURT Tim Lewis is an up and coming young journalist, a protege of powerful news executive Anthony Merkel and guest host of the award winning program, Law for Lunch. When Lewis unwittingly records one of Merkel's private conversations, he discovers his boss is a secret member of the murderous Society for Human Enlightenment and party to a plot to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Benjamin Kahn. Kahn's elimination is planned as a prelude to the kind of slaughter t seen since the holocaust. Lewis is discovered, but saves the recording and runs, pursued by the relentless Alan Williams and several of the Society's feared operational security teams. The Fellowship of the Essentials mobilizes Team Leader Ted Kehr and such men as they have, but Lewis trusts one. In the end, Lewis is the only one standing between the Society and gecide. His only hope is to return to the woman he loves, but kws betrayed him years ago. Praise for the writing of Joseph Max Lewis The Diaries of Pontius Pilate Lewis has written a nail-biting thriller that jumps into action on page 1 and doesn't stop until you reach the back cover. Don't open this book unless you're sitting in a comfortable chair with good reading light, because you won't want to move. - Thom Lemmons, Christy award winning author of Jabez: A Novel, and Blameless. Just Verdicts - Literary short stories Amazing! Three stories that are so real, so heart-breaking...reads like ripped from the headlines. Very good . . . The author's background sizzles and if you don't kw him, you'll want to acquaint yourself promptly. - Lisa J. Lickel, editor in chief of Creative Wisconsin, the literary magazine of Wisconsin Writers Association.
- Author BiographyJoseph Max Lewis served as a member of an Operational Detachment in the U.S. Army's Seventh Special Forces Group, the storied Green Berets. During his service Lewis received antiterrorist training and his detachment was tasked to Special Projects. Afterward, he served as an instructor at the Special Forces Qualification Course. Lewis attended the Pennsylvania State University, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, the University of Tel Aviv in Israel, and the University of Pittsburgh, receiving degrees in International Politics and Law while being certified in Middle East Studies. After living and studying abroad, first in the Middle East and then Southeast Asia, Lewis returned home to practice law. He's a columnist in the New Bethlehem Leader-Vindicator and currently lives, writes, and practices law in and around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Joseph Max Lewis
- PublisherHelping Hands Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHelping Hands Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.