All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSepsis (or septic shock) is one of the leading post-surgical or post-traumatic complications in today's hospitals. This pervasive condition is the major cause of morbidity and mortality in intensive care units worldwide, as well as the leading cause of death in n-coronary patients. This is a concise, practical soft cover volume devoted to covering only the most practical information for physicians. Charts, tables, and other figures are used to illustrate easy-to-follow treatment guidelines for those professionals who regularly treat patients in the ICU.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byCarmelo Duenas Castell,Eugen Faist,Guillermo Ortiz-Ruiz,Marco A. Perafan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.