Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn New Year's Eve, Callum Ormond is chased down the street by a crazed man with a deadly warning: They killed your father. They'll kill you. You must survive the next 365 days. Cal feels like a failure - it seems as if he's fighting everyone and getting where. He needs his friends like never before. Nobody kws the answer to the riddle, but Cal begins to understand that the mystery may be far bigger than anyone realises. He can't give up w, matter what the cost.
- Author BiographyGabrielle Lord is one of Australia's bestselling crime writers for adults. Following the Conspiracy 365 series, she already has plans for another three adult novels and two more young adult books. Research is everything, Gabrielle says. 'Out of my contacts with experts (who are always far too modest to describe themselves that way) I get not only the fine-tuning necessary for today's savvy readers, but also wonderful incidents and images that enrich and enlarge my books.'
- Author(s)Gabrielle Lord
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleConspiracy 365
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteSome b/w
- Weight142 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.