All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a mystery every month from popular A to Z Mysteries author Ron Roy!With the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries kids! September is for Sneakers... In the ninth book of the Calendar Mysteries- an early chapter-book mystery series- Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy have taken care of the first-grade class hamster, Goldi, for the summer. But on the first day of school, when they plan to bring her back, Goldi is missing! In place of her cage is a green-and-orange sneaker key chain. Soon, the kids spot green-and-orange sneakers all over Green Lawn. And they find out other things have been disappearing around town, too. Can the four friends track down the sneaker sneak and get Goldi back?
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the bestselling A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries seies. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books.
- Author(s)Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCalendar Mysteries (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Steven Gurney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.