All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the potential of ferrocement as a construction material; gives details of how septic tanks and aquaprivy waste treatment and soil disposal units are designed and constructed; and gives details of other low-cost sanitation options.
- Author BiographySimon Watt is a civil engineer with extensive experience working in the UK, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea and Thailand.
- Author(s)Simon Watt
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.