All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book analyzes the twenty years of ecomic transition from socialism to capitalism in Serbia. It offers a comprehensive evaluation of the achievements and failures of the transition, and explains why its course has been more complex and unique than elsewhere in the former socialist world.
- Author BiographyMILICA UVALIC is Professor of Economics, University of Perugia, Italy. Member of the UN Committee for Development Policy. Previously she was President of EACES, Vice-Minister for Foreign Economic Relations in the first post-Milosevic government of FR Yugoslavia, and Research Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy. Books include Investment and Property Rights in Yugoslavia, The PEPPER Report, Privatization Surprises in Transition Economies (with D. Vaughan-Whitehead), Transition and Beyond (with S. Estrin and G. W. Kolodko) and Globalization, Development and Integration (with P. Della Posta and A. Verdun).
- Author(s)Milica Uvalic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Transition
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.