All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionSerenity Prayersis a lovely and timeless collection of prayers, prose, and poems that leaves readers feeling relaxed, peaceful, hopeful, and encouraged. It's a thoughtful resource for facing everyday challenges. Excerpt from the book: A Clear Midnight This is thy hour O Soul, thy free flight into the wordless, Away from books, away from art, the day erased, the lesson done, Thee fully forth emerging, silent, gazing, pondering the themes thou lovest best, Night, sleep, death and the stars. --Walt Whitman (1819-1892) * Features selections from Mitch Albom, Emily Dickinson, William Penn, Rumi, Carl Sandburg, Henry David Thoreau, Walt Whitman, and William Butler Yeats.
- Author BiographyJune Cotner---author, anthologist, and speaker---hails from Poulsbo, WA. She has appeared on national radio programs, and her books have been featured in many national publications including USA TODAY, Better Homes and Gardens, Woman's Day, and Family Circle. Collectively, her books have sold nearly one million copies.
- Author(s)June Cotner
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight172 g
- Width104 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.