All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEisenstein's virtual map of the world of all cinema-related media.
- Author Biography| http://www.kracauer-lectures.de/en/sommer-2014/antonio-somaini/ target= _blank > Antonio Somaini is professor of film and visual culture studies at the Universit Sorbonne[-]Nouvelle Paris 3.|| http://www.sergei-eisenstein.com/page38.html target= _blank > Naum Kleiman is director of the Film Museum in Moscow, director of the Eisenstein Center, and editor of the Russian editions of some of Eisenstein's most important theoretical works.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Theory in Media History
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note1 black and white; 126 full color.
- Weight1061 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAntonio Somaini,Naum Kleiman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.