Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFrom prime-time television shows and graphic vels to the development of computer game expansion packs, the recent explosion of popular serials has provoked renewed interest in the history and ecomics of serialization, as well as the impact of this cultural form on readers, viewers, and gamers. In this volume, contributors-literary scholars, media theorists, and specialists in comics, graphic vels, and digital culture-examine the ecomic, narratological, and social effects of serials from the nineteenth to the twenty-first century and offer some predictions of where the form will go from here.
- Author BiographyRob Allen is a lecturer in the Department of English Language and Culture at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Thijs van den Berg is a lecturer in the Department of English Language and Culture at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRob Allen,Thijs Van Den Berg
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.