Series 7 Exam For Dummies: Premier Edition with CD by Steven M. Rice (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.80+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to score high at exam time Series 7 Exam For Dummies, Premier Edition includes all the help you need to pass your Series 7 exam and to reach your goal of being a stockbroker and selling securities. But the road to stock broker success isn't easy. First, you must first pass the Series 7 exam a 6-hour, 250-question monstrosity. Unlike many standardized tests, the Series 7 exam is harder than it seems. Luckily, there's Series 7 Exam For Dummies Premier the perfect guide that t only shows you how to think like a financial advisor but also like the test designers. This Premier Edition of our Series 7 test guide includes 4 full-length practice exams (2 more than our standard edition). Rather than an all-encompassing, comprehensive textbook, this guide covers only what's on the test, offering formulas, tips, and basic info you need to study. It empowers you with the ability to think each problem through and get to the bottom of what's being asked, providing you with everything you need and want to kw. * Distribution of profits * Types of securities offerings * Investing in all types of stock * Bond types, prices, yields, and risks * Handling margin accounts * Characteristics of different investment companies * Direct Participation Programs and other types of partnerships * Option selling, buying, and trading * Security analysis and security markets Whether you're preparing to take the test for the first time or the fourth time, Series 7 For Dummies is the book for you! CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
- Author BiographySteven M. Rice is a partner and instructor at the Empire Stockbroker Training Institute, one of the largest and most successful securities training schools in the country.
- Author(s)Steven M. Rice
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date27/01/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width209 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementPremier ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.