All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your Series 7 exam preparation to the next level Kwing exactly what to study for any exam is daunting. There's so much information out there, how can you possibly kw what will be on the test? Series 7 Exam For Dummies, 3rd Edition with Online Practice Tests is a critical reference if you're prepping for your Series 7 examination. Packed with the latest information associated with this test, as well as proven test-taking strategies that are focused on maximizing your score, this easy-to-use and comprehensive text has been updated to support you in your test taking preparations. The Series 7 exam is joke with 250 questions administered in two three-hour blocks, this test is certainly a challenge. Studying for your Series 7 can be intimidating, but with the proper preparation you'll be able to enter the exam room with confidence. * Put your kwledge to the test with two full-length practices tests and answers, which include full explanations to improve your understanding of the content * Access an additional full-length practice test and other study tools online * Leverage proven strategies and tips that will guide you in honing your test-taking skills * Build up the confidence you need to enter the exam with self-assurance and start your career as a licensed broker on the right foot Series 7 Exam For Dummies, 3rd Edition with Online Practice Tests is a fundamental resource that guides you through your preparations for the Series 7 exam.
- Author BiographySteven M. Rice earned an exceptionally high score on the Series 7 exam and soon began tutoring others in the broker dealership where he worked as a stockbroker. He developed and designed the online Empire Stockbroker Training Institute and has coauthored a complete library of securities training manuals.
- Author(s)Steven M. Rice
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight666 g
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.