All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for experienced students and researchers in the social sciences who wish to refresh or extend their understanding of statistics, and to apply advanced statistical procedures using SPSS or R. Key theory is reviewed and illustrated with examples of how to apply these concepts using real data. The proposed book will bridge the gap between the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, providing readers with a refresher of the skills they have learnt previously and then progressing to more advanced statistical methods. Wide coverage of methods in one single book, which will appeal to a range of researchers.
- Author BiographyThomas Baguley is Professor of Experimental Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, UK. He is an experimental psychologist working particularly on the statistical or mathematical modelling of long-term memory and spatial cognition. He has over 20 years of teaching and research experience and is Editor of the British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology.
- Author(s)Thomas Baguley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note110 graphs
- Weight1843 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.