All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionJohn McEnroe enjoyed tremendous success at all levels of tennis and owns 77 career singles titles, including seven Grand Slams. He joined the circuit in 1978 and it took him only three years to attain the No. 1 ranking. The 1980 Wimbledon final, between McEnroe and Bjorn Borg, is considered by many tennis experts to be the best match ever, a five-set thriller which McEnroe avenged the following year for his first Wimbledon title. In doubles, McEnroe is recognised as the best player of all time. He was ranked No. 1 for a record 257 weeks and captured a total of 74 titles, including eight Grand Slams. Still an active player, McEnroe is w a tennis commentator and broadcaster for the BBC and other national networks. This autobiography covers his amazing tennis career, marriage to movie star Tatum O'Neal and where arguably the greatest tennis player of all time goes from here.
- Author BiographyBorn in Wiesbaden in Germany in 1959, this most American of sports stars was the No 1 player in the world four times (1981-84) and some would say the best ever.
- Author(s)John McEnroe
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 16, cl, 16 b/w
- Weight575 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.