All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares with its readers relevant and biblical sermon outlines. All you have to do is add your flavor.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Rogers, Sr. was born and reared in Middlesex, (Nash County) North Carolina a small rural farming community. He is the tenth of fourteen children born to Mrs. Pearlie Graham Rogers and the late Willie Rogers, Jr. Dr. Rogers was married to the late Lola Mae (Vick) Rogers of Spring Hope, North Carolina for thirty eight (38) years. To this union two children were born: Joseph R. Rogers, Jr.-Ca and Nicholas Lamont--Raleigh, NC. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of the American Christian College & Seminary at Bethany, Oklahoma earning: A Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and A Doctor of The Ministry Degree in Christian Education & Counseling. Dr. Rogers has authored several books. They are Insight For The Senior's Ministry, More Than An Overcomer, Church Leadership-The Pastor & The Deacon, Christian Discipleship And The Holy Spirit, Evangelism 101, My Role As A Deacon, My Role As A Deaconess, How To Walk In Your Destiny, My Role As An Associate Minister, My Role As A Church Trustee, My Role In The Local Church, Marriage God's Way, Divorce God's Way, Sermon Series 1-22, The New Christian Basic Study, Choosing A Companion The Baptisms Of The Bible, Blessed & Highly Favored, Renewing Your Mind, all published by Brentwood Christian Press, Columbus, GA 31904 and Create Space Book Publishers, Charleston, SC Dr. Rogers is Co-Founder/Dean and Instructor of The Raleigh Baptist Bible Institute, which offers a Diploma In Biblical Studies. Dr. Rogers is presently serving as pastor of The Greater Philadelphia Church Ministries Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina where he is Founder/Pastor. Dr. Rogers is also Founder and Executive Director of J & L Outreach Ministers a non-profit corporation designed to assist the community in all areas of people development, body, soul and spirit.
- Author(s)Sr Dr Joseph R Rogers
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.