All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares with its readers sermon outlines that are relevant and biblical for today's times.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Rogers, Sr. was born and reared in Middlesex, (Nash County) North Carolina a small rural farming community. He is the tenth of fourteen children born to Mrs. Pearlie Graham Rogers and the late Willie Rogers, Jr. Dr. Rogers was married to the late Lola Mae (Vick) Rogers of Spring Hope, North Carolina for thirty eight (38) years. To this union two children were born: Joseph R. Rogers, Jr.-Irvine, Ca and Nicholas Lamont--Matthews, NC. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of the American Christian College & Seminary at Bethany, Oklahoma earning: A Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and A Doctor of The Ministry Degree in Christian Education & Counseling. Rogers has authored several books. There are The Joy of Aging, From The Pit To The Place, More Than An Overcomer, Church Leadership-The Pastor & The Deacon, Christian Discipleship And The Holy Spirit, Evangelism 101, My Role As A Deacon, My Role As A Deaconess, How To Walk In Your Destiny, My Role As An Associate Minister, My Role As A Church Trustee, My Role In The Local Church, Marriage God's Way, Divorce God's Way, Sermon Series 1-7, The New Christian Basic Study, Choosing A Companion The Baptisms Of The Bible all published by Brentwood Christian Press, Columbus, GA 31904 and Create Space Book Publishers, Charleston, SC Dr. Rogers has pastored two other churches: Johnston Piney and Southern Grove Churches of Clayton and Kenly, respectively. Dr. Rogers is presently serving as pastor of The Greater Philadelphia Church Ministries Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina where he is Founder/Pastor. Dr. Rogers is immediate past Moderator of The Johnston District Association, Co-Founder/Dean and Instructor of The Raleigh Baptist Bible Institute. Dr. Rogers is also Founder and Executive Director of J & L Outreach Ministers a non-profit corporation designed to assist the community in all areas of people development, body, soul and spirit.
- Author(s)Joseph R Rogers,Sr
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.