All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the days he shook the pulpits of Victorian London with Christ-centered passion, each succeeding generation seems to discover Charles Spurgeon anew. Featuring stirring sermons on prayer, this collection offers homiletic gems from the Prince of Preachers. In sermons as timeless as their topics, Spurgeon combines keen intellect, scriptural truth, and a zeal for making God kwn to a world in darkness.
- Author BiographyCharles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) was Victorian England's most gifted pastor. Ordained at age twenty, just four years after his conversion, Spurgeon opened his career of spectacularly effective preaching at London's New Park Street Chapel. Even in his own time, Spurgeon's printed sermons-there were nearly 3,600 of them-were prized by fellow preachers for their ideal homiletic models, and by ordinary believers for their deeply devotional encouragement to follow Christ.
- Author(s)Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.