All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides you with the timeless sermons of Charles Spurgeon, specifically those that focus on men in the New Testament. Since the days he shook the pulpits of Victorian London with Christ-centered passion, Charles Spurgeon has affected each generation anew. Featuring stirring sermons on men of the New Testament, this collection offers homiletic gems from the Prince of Preachers. In sermons as timeless as their topics, Spurgeon combines keen intellect, scriptural truth, and a zeal for making God kwn to a world in darkness.
- Author BiographyCharles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) was one of England's best-known preachers in the second half of the nineteenth century. Ordained at 20, just four years after his conversion, he spent most of his career preaching in London's 6000-seat Metropolitan Tabernacle. The founder of a college that trained over nine hundred pastors during his lifetime, he also opened orphanages for underprivileged boys and girls, providing education to each one. He stands in the very first rank of preachers. No one since has been as widely read devotionally or so frequently mined by ministers.
- Author(s)Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSermons on
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.