All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.03Free postage
- AU $18.38Free postage
- AU $17.70Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThey found her on the beach, frozen, like a statue carved in ice...Post-war Boston is down on its luck, and desperate to reinvent itself. But promises of a brighter future sound ever more hollow as the worst winter in recent memory tightens its grip. No one is interested in a string of murdered women - everyone would much rather pretend they don't exist. But the latest victim was loved...Old friends Cal and Dante are both struggling to find a way to live in a city that seems to be leaving them behind. The hunt for a killer gives them new purpose, as well as making them powerful enemies. But they believe in justice and second chances, and they will see this thing through - whatever the cost.
- Author BiographyThomas O'Malley was raised in Ireland and England. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Boston, and the Iowa Writers' Workshop, and currently teaches on the faculty of creative writing at Dartmouth College. He is the author of the novels In the Province of Saints and This Magnificent Desolation. He lives in the Boston area. Douglas Graham Purdy grew up in the Boston area. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Boston and worked in Film & Media Studies at MIT. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Douglas Graham Purdy,Thomas O'Malley
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight272 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.