All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares with its readers relevant and biblical Leadership gems for developing a healthy church congregation.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Rogers, Sr. was born and reared in Middlesex, North Carolina. He is the tenth of fourteen children born to the late Willie Rogers, Jr. and Pearlie Graham Rogers. Dr. Rogers received his formal training from the Nash County Public School System (South Nash Elementary and Spaulding High School), Spring Hope, North Carolina, respectively. Dr. Rogers was married to the late Lola Mae (Vick) Rogers of Spring Hope, North Carolina for thirty-eight (38) years. To this union two (2) children were born: Joseph R. Rogers, Jr.-Irvine, Ca and Nicholas Lamont--Raleigh, NC. Dr. Rogers served his country in the US Navy during the Vietnam War (1969-71), stationed at the US Naval Base, Mayport, Florida. He was honorable discharged in May 1975. Dr. Rogers attended North Carolina State University Extension Program; studying Mechanical Drafting. He was employed by the Westinghouse Meter Division Engineering Department as a Senior Design Draftsman for twenty (20) year. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of the American Christian College & Seminary of Bethany, Oklahoma earning: A Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and A Doctor of The Ministry Degree in Christian Education & Counseling. Dr. Rogers is a member of the Stokes Chapel MBC, Middlesex, North Carolina where the Rev. J. Randolph Barnes is the pastor. At His home church he served in the Usher and Choir Ministries. Dr. Rogers is Co-Founder/Dean and Instructor of The Raleigh Baptist Bible Institute, which offers a Diploma In Biblical Studies. Dr. Rogers is the former pastor of the Southern Grove MBC, Johnston Piney MBC and the Greater Philadelphia MBC of Kenly, Clayton and Raleigh, North Carolina, respectively. Dr. Rogers is Founder and Executive Director of J & L Outreach Ministers a non-profit corporation designed to assist the community in all areas of people development, body, soul and spirit. Dr. Rogers is presently service as an Associate Minister at the Martin Street Baptist Church, Raleigh, North Carolina 27610 where Dr. Earl Johnson is pastor. Dr. Rogers is a lifetime member of the NAACP (The Southeast Raleigh Chapter) and Raleigh Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance.
- Author(s)Sr Dr Joseph Roosevelt Rogers
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.