All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Zagel presents a new way of invating, measuring, and improving self-service systems for retail environments in the context of Customer Experience Management. He shows that techlogy is used to evoke positive emotions during the shopping experience to t only satisfy the consumer, but also to stimulate fascination for brands and their products. The author's findings illustrate that a customer's experience with a brand is t only determined by the products themselves, but rather by a combination of multiple experiences. Whilst there has been a table rise in the number of sales channels, the ability to differentiate from competitors is still strongest where the brands have most influence: The physical point of sale.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian Zagel is a postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Information Systems (Prof. Dr. Freimut Bodendorf) at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- Author(s)Christian Zagel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.