All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a leading pioneer in the field, the revised and updated fourth edition of this successful text examines service management and management in service competition from the point of view of the service profit logic. It focuses on adopting service logic in the management of service firms as well as of product manufacturers which want to become service providers. With a wide base of examples, Christian Gronroos draws on decades of experience to explain how to manage any organization as a service business and move closer to current and future customers. Service logic and service management are all about customer-focused outside-in management, using current academic research and business practice to make organizations more successful in the service-based ecomy.
- Author BiographyChristian Gronroos is Professor of Service and Relationship Marketing at the Hanken Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Finland, where he is chair of the research centre CERS (Centre for Relationship Marketing and Service Management). He is also a former visiting Professor at Arizona State University and a research fellow of its Centre for Services Marketing and Management. He has received the American Marketing Association's Award for Lifetime Contribution to the services field and has been involved in executive education in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia (including mainland China), Australia and New Zealand.
- Author(s)Christian Gronroos
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight860 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.