Service-Oriented Architecture: Concepts, Technology, and Design by Erl Thomas (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $112.37+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive tutorial that teaches fundamental and advanced SOA design principles, supplemented with detailed case studies and techlogies used to implement SOAs in the real world. ***We'll have cover endorsements from Tom Glover, who leads IBM's Web Services Standards initiatives; Dave Keogh, Program Manager for Visual Studio Enterprise Tools at Microsoft, and Sameer Tyagi, Senior Staff Engineer, Sun Microsystems. All major software manufacturers and vendors are promoting support for SOA. As a result, every major development platform w officially supports the creation of service-oriented solutions. Parts I, II, and III cover basic and advanced SOA concepts and theory that prepare you for Parts IV and V, which provide a series of step-by-step how to instructions for building an SOA. Part V further contains coverage of WS-* techlogies and SOA platform support provided by J2EE and .NET.
- Author BiographyThomas Erl is a best-selling IT author and founder of CloudSchool.com(TM) andSOASchool.com(R). Thomas has been the world's top-selling service technology author for over five years and is the series editor of the Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl (www.servicetechbooks.com ), as well as the editor of the Service Technology Magazine (www.servicetechmag.com). With over 175,000 copies in print world-wide, his eight published books have become international bestsellers and have been formally endorsed by senior members of major IT organizations, such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Intel, Accenture, IEEE, HL7, MITRE, SAP, CISCO, HP, and others. Four of his books, Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture, SOA Design Patterns, SOA Principles of Service Design, and SOA Governance, were authored in collaboration with the IT community and have contributed to the definition of cloud computing technology mechanisms, the service-oriented architectural model and service-orientation as a distinct paradigm. Thomas is currently working with over 20 authors on several new books dedicated to specialized topic areas such as cloud computing, Big Data, modern service technologies, and service-orientation. As CEO of Arcitura Education Inc. and in cooperation with CloudSchool.com(TM) andSOASchool.com(R), Thomas has led the development of curricula for the internationally recognized SOA Certified Professional (SOACP) and Cloud Certified Professional (CCP) accreditation programs, which have established a series of formal, vendor-neutral industry certifications. Thomas is the founding member of the SOA Manifesto Working Group and author of the Annotated SOA Manifesto (www.soa-manifesto.com). He is a member of the Cloud Education & Credential Committee, SOA Education Committee, and he further oversees theSOAPatterns.org and CloudPatterns.org initiatives, which are dedicated to the on-going development of master pattern catalogs for service-oriented computing and cloud computing. Thomas has toured over 20 countries as a speaker and instructor for public and private events, and regularly participates in international conferences, including SOA, Cloud + Service Technology Symposium and Gartner events. Over 100 articles and interviews by Thomas have been published in numerous publications, including the Wall Street Journal and CIO Magazine.
- Author(s)Erl Thomas
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/08/2005
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date02/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1424 g
- Width182 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine49 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.