Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.42Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtending beyond the technical architecture to the very philosophy of how a business should operate, the Service Orientation approach establishes fluidity across boundaries to provide agility, transparency, and fundamental competitive advantage. Service Oriented Enterprises brings the concept of service orientation from the IT department to the boardroom, applying the precepts of service oriented techlogy to the underlying dynamics of how a business operates. Implementing a techlogical concept as a cultural paradigm, the SOE succeeds by combining the best features from virtual, extended, real-time, and resilient enterprises to serve t just its customers, but also its trading partners, shareholders and employees. Building primarily on the success of the Internet and the automation of business policies and processes, the Service Oriented Enterprise (SOE) is defined by three essential layers: the enterprise performance layer, the business process management layer, and the underlying service oriented architecture. This book focuses primarily on layers two and three and how the fundamental dynamics of a business can be altered when these concepts are applied to both architecture and culture. Beginning with an overview of the emerging SOE culture, the text contrasts the new service-oriented methodologies with traditional waterfall and iterative methodologies. Emphasizing Web Service strategies for description, discovery, and deployment techniques, the author goes deeper into service-oriented concepts describing the business process management suite as the central core of the SOE, and introducing the Enterprise Service Bus as the backbone for integration. The text describe how modeling, executing, and continuously improving the business process and business policies lends to the development of a common language between business and IT. The book concludes by expanding on these concepts and delving into the societal and behavioral aspects of the Service Oriented Enterprise. The reality of business is longer one where change is an unusual phemen; today change is the rm and the capacity for consumer-sensitive, fluid transition is vital to business survival. Service Oriented Enterprises provides the key concepts to facilitate that change.
- Author(s)Khoshafian Setrag
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.