All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor: *Individual use *Group training Includes diagrams, checklists, and resource lists Church ought to be the safest place on earth. Here's how to fulfill that goal in practical ways, from developing a security structure and team, to assessing interior and exterior building security, training ushers and greeters to be sensitive to security, forming an emergency reaction team, establishing financial accountability, and much more. Serving by Safeguarding Your Church takes you through the ins and outs of *Building for Security *Organizing for Security *Taking Actions to Improve Security *Dealing with Keys, Alarms, and Security Systems Zondervan Practical Ministry Guides provide you with simple, practical insights for serving in today's churches. Written by experienced pastors and church workers, these easy-to-read, to-the-point booklets address the fundamentals of different ministries as practiced effectively in real life. You'll find biblical insight and wise, field-tested advice you can apply today, as well as discussion questions to help you think through and integrate what you read.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Engle is an executive editor and associate publisher for editorial development at Zondervan. He has served as a pastor and as an instructor in several seminaries. Among the eight books he has written are Baker's Wedding Handbook, Baker's Funeral Handbook, and God's Answers for Life's Needs. Robert H. Welch is associate dean at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and an instructor with the National Association of Church Business Administration certification program. He is the author of The Church Organizational Manual and a contributor to the Leadership and Administration volume in the Leadership Handbook of Practical Theology series.
- Author(s)Robert H. Welch
- Date of Publication06/09/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleZondervan Practical Ministry Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight111 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.