All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does a jury do? Learn how a jury forms, its duties, and its importance in the court system. Take a close look at juries.
- Author(s)Jack Manning
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleFirst Facts. Our Government
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.