All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Serving the Body of Christ ted liturgical and sacramental theologian Kevin W. Irwin expertly analyzes and summarizes the salient teachings of the Catholic magisterium on the sacraments of the Eucharist and Orders and offers ideas on ways to apply these teachings for the future. Alternating highly technical summaries with reflective essays based on them, Irwin maintains an awareness that t all magisterial documents carry the same theological weight, and his insightful commentary consistently reflects and respects the distinctions among the various ranks of documents. Table of Contents Preface Introduction: Studying the Magisterium on Eucharist and Orders 1. What the Magisterium Says About the Eucharist 2. Toward a Theology of the Eucharist in Light of the Magisterium 3. What the Magisterium Says About Ordained Priesthood 4. Toward a Contemporary Theology of Ordained Priesthood in Light of the Magisterium Select Bibliography
- Author(s)Rev. Msgr. Kevin W. Irwin
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.