All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort-term mission trips are great ways to impact the kingdom. Yet they can lack effectiveness because of mistakes or naivete on the part of participants. In this insightful and timely book, David A. Livermore calls us to serve with our eyes open to global and cultural realities so we can become more effective cross-cultural ministers. Serving with Eyes Wide Open is a must-have book for anyone doing a short-term mission or service project, whether domestic or overseas. Foreword by Paul Borthwick.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Livermore (PhD, Michigan State University) is president and partner at the Cultural Intelligence Center in East Lansing, Michigan, and a visiting research fellow at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. He was formerly executive director of the Global Learning Center at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. Livermore has travelled extensively and has authored several books, including Cultural Intelligence.
- Author(s)David A. Livermore
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated ed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.