All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSesame & Spice is an absolute treat; full of warmth and generosity, and so many recipes I want to cook, that I've been headily immoderate with my post-it tes! - Nigella Lawson this is one of the most EXCITING cookbooks I've seen in a long time - Sabrina Ghayour Cinnamon, honey, dates, almonds, apples and pomegranate - these are all flavours that we have grown to love and, here in this stunning book, Anne Shooter has created cakes and bakes that celebrate these wonderful ingredients. Anne has always been inspired by her Jewish family - her grandmothers, mother and aunts who baked honey cake, almond cookies and cinnamon balls, challah bread and cheesecakes. In Sesame & Spice, she gives these recipes a very modern interpretation to create her own collection of bakes for every occasion. A cinnamon coffee cake from the US via Eastern Europe, an apple and blackberry traybake, pomegranate drizzle cake from Jerusalem, flourless chocolate, pistachio and walnut brownies and a chocolate challah bread and butter pudding. But this is evolution, t revolution, and Anne has also kept precious family recipes for tahini cookies, smoked haddock pastries and the bagels and rye breads from her childhood. If you love baking, these recipes will take you on a delightful, delicious journey.
- Author BiographyAnne Shooter is a food writer, recipe columist and blogger for the Daily Mail. Her features, Crafty Cook Column, and blog, Shooter's Kitchen, attract hundreds of thousands of readers and Anne has also written for Delicious, the Jewish Chronicle, the Guardian and Women and Home. Her work also includes chairing tasting panels, hosting food events and judging awards on radio and TV as well as advising Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's and the Red Tractor Campaign. Sesame & Spice, Anne's first book, has just been shortlisted for The Guild of Food Writers' First Book Award.
- Author(s)Anne Shooter
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight1082 g
- Width196 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.