CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSessions with Galatians is a ten-lesson study unit designed to provide a compelling study of Paul's letter to the Galatians. Each session is followed by a thought-provoking resource page of questions that allow for a deeper experience of the scriptural passages. These resource pages can be used by seminar leaders during preparation and group discussion, as well as in individual Bible study. Eric Porterfield takes readers on a journey through Paul's letter to the churches of Galatia. The letter celebrates Christ's faithful love for humanity, which evokes the human response of faith and love. Jesus overcomes the barriers that keep human beings separated and creates the freedom of life in Christian community. Jesus frees us from lives of self-focus and frees us for lives of faithful witness, revealing that true freedom comes when we love God and love our neighbors.
- Author BiographyEric S. Porterfield is married to the Rev. Alicia Davis Porterfield. They have two children, Davis and Luke. He is a graduate of Duke Divinity School and serves as pastor of the First Baptist Church of Sanford, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Eric S Porterfield
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSessions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width168 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.