All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSessions with James is an eleven-session study unit designed to give the learner a full understanding of the book of James. Each session is followed with a resource page of 8-10 questions. These resource pages allow for a deeper experience in the book of James and can be used by a seminar leader during preparation and planning as well as for individual Bible study.
- Author BiographyMichael D. McCullar is the executive pastor of Johns Creek Baptist Church, Alpharetta, Georgia. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama-Birmingham, New Orleans Baptist Seminary, and Oxford Graduate School. He is the author of the James Annual Bible Study, A Christian's Guide to Islam, Sessions with James, Sessions with Corinthians, Sessions with Timothy & Titus, and co-author of Building Blocks for Sunday School Growth and Sessions with Mark.
- Author(s)Michael D McCullar
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSessions
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.