All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSessions with John and Jude is a ten-session study unit designed to provide a compelling look at these letters from the New Testament. Each session is followed by a thought-provoking page of questions that allow for a deeper experience of the scriptural passages. These resource pages can be used by seminar leaders during preparation and group discussion, as well as in individual Bible study. Charles Qualls takes readers on a journey through the letters of John and Jude. Shedding light on these important but often overlooked New Testament books, this study will inspire, protect, inform, and challenge our faith lives such that we are t left the same. The lessons of these letters drive us to active belief as Christ modeled.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Qualls is associate pastor for pastoral care at the historic Second-Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a graduate of the McAfee School of Theology of Mercer University, Atlanta (Dmin.). Prior to his work in pastoral care, he served churches in Georgia and North Carolina as an adult Christian educator. Charles has co-authored three other titles for Smyth & Helwys. He and his wife, Elizabeth, enjoy travel, sports, and the written word.
- Author(s)Charles Qualls
- PublisherPublisher: Smyth & Helwys Publishing, Incorpor
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPublisher: Smyth & Helwys Publishing, Incorpor
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.