All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration of a torious mathematical problem is the work of the man who discovered the solution. Written by an award-winning professor at Stanford University, it employs intuitive explanations as well as detailed mathematical proofs in a self-contained treatment. This unique text and reference is suitable for students and professionals. 1966 edition. Copyright renewed 1994.
- Author BiographyA renowned mathematician, professor, and theorist, the late Paul J. Cohen won two of the most prestigious awards in mathematics: the American Mathematical Society's Bocher Prize in 1964, for analysis; and the Fields Medal, the Nobel Prize of mathematics, in 1966, for logic.
- Author(s)Paul J. Cohen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byMartin Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.