All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date and comprehensive account of set-oriented symbolic manipulation and automated reasoning methods. This book is of interest to graduates and researchers in theoretical computer science and computational logic and automated reasoning.
- Author(s)Alberto Policriti,Domenico Cantone,Eugenio Omodeo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2001
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight851 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.