All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive book treatment of the emerging subdiscipline of set-valued mapping and enlargements of maximal motone operators. It features several important new results and applications in the field. Throughout the text, examples help readers make the bridge from theory to application. Numerous exercises are also offered to enable readers to apply and build their own skills and kwledge.
- Author(s)Alfredo N. Iusem,Regina S. Burachik
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.