Set the Table: 11 Designer Patterns for Table Runners by Martingale & Company (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a simply stunning collection of modern and traditional style table runner projects. Packed with inspiration, this book brings together an exciting collection of table runner projects from some of the top names in quilting - including Natalie Barnes, Josee Carrier, Amy Ellis, Thomas Knauer, Angela Walters, and more. The 11 stunning projects featured in Set the Table range in style from modern to traditional, and give quilters the chance to try out new techniques and colour palettes on small projects that require minimal invest of time and fabric.
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byThat Patchwork Place
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.