All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful picture book helps children to understand why it is important to have good manners, help others and be considerate by setting a good example. Young children can learn how this consideration for others can make working and playing together more enjoyable for everyone. Discussion boxes offer an adult opportunities to discuss the issues directly with their child audience. Charmingly clear illustrations give readers immediate access to complex situations and feelings and provide further stimulus for discussion. Notes for teachers and parents, plus suggested further resources, help adults to make the most of the learning opportunities inherent in the book.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/02/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width212 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.