All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's asking tough questions during a presidential debate or pressing for answers to today's most important issues, Megyn Kelly has demonstrated the intelligence, strength, common sense, and courage that have made her one of today's best-kwn journalists, respected by women and men, young and old, Republicans and Democrats. In Settle for More, the anchor of The Kelly File reflects on the enduring values and experiences that have shaped her-from growing up in a family that rejected the trophies for everyone mentality, to her father's sudden, tragic death while she was in high school. She goes behind-the-scenes of her career, sharing the stories and struggles that landed her in the anchor chair of cable's #1 news show. Speaking candidly about her decision to settle for more -a motto she credits as having dramatically transformed her life at home and at work-Megyn discusses how she abandoned a thriving legal career to follow her journalism dreams. Admired for her hard work, humor, and authenticity, Megyn sheds light on the news business, her time at Fox News, the challenges of being a professional woman and working mother, and her most talked about television moments. She also speaks openly about Donald Trump's feud with her, revealing never-before-heard details about the first Republican debate, its difficult aftermath, and how she persevered through it all. Deeply personal and surprising, Settle for More offers unparalleled insight into this charismatic and intriguing journalist, and inspires us all to embrace the principles-determination, honesty, and fortitude in the face of fear-that have won her fans across the political divide.
- Author BiographyMegyn Kelly currently serves as anchor of Fox News Channels The Kelly File. Throughout her tenure with Fox News Channel, Kelly has covered breaking news and reported on location. Before joining Fox News, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for WJLA-TV (ABC 7) in Washington, D.C., where she covered national and local stories of interest. Prior to her career in television news, Kelly practiced law for nine years, seven years as a corporate litigator at Jones Day and was an associate for two years in the Chicago office of the law firm Bickel & Brewer LLP. She lives in New York with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Megyn Kelly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight577 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.