All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis local history of Griqua Philippolis (1824-1862) and Afrikaner Orania (1990-2013) gets at the crux of the ever-pertinent land question in South Africa. Identifying the many layers of dispossession definitive of the South African past, the book presents a provocative new argument about land rights and the residues of settler colonialism.
- Author BiographyEdward Cavanagh is currently scholar-in-residence at the University of Ottawa, Canada, courtesy of the Ontario Trillium Foundation. He is the co-founder of the journal Settler Colonial Studies, and has published in the fields of law and history.
- Author(s)Edward Cavanagh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.