All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems providing a commentry on the themes of exploration and discovery. Stuart approaches these themes from a variety of angles - historical, physical, familial and psychological - and on scales ranging from the observations of a grasshopper to plate tectonics.
- Author BiographyDabney Stuart has published twelve previous volumes of poetry, including Long Gone and Light Years: New and Selected Poems. He is professor of English at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Dabney Stuart
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Weight168 g
- Width139 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.