All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a study of seva as a concept that gives the national movement an ethical charge. It maps how the idea of seva provides the foundation for elite politics of hegemony, governmental policy and for the development of a capitalist culture in India. The author also provides new perspectives on upper-caste Harijan politics and tribal welfare.
- Author BiographyR. Srivatsan is Senior Fellow, Anveshi Research Centre for Women's Studies.
- Author(s)R. Srivatsan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.