All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn unusual guide on how to meditate. This fascinating book will appeal to those with kwledge of meditation who are interested in its therapeutic benefits, as well as New Age and Buddhist readers who want to improve their skills. Seven Masters - One Path explains the meditation techniques of the following great teachers:Buddha - Accepting the TruthGurdjieff - Self-remembering Jesus - Awakening the HeartKrishnamurti -Experiencing BlissLao Tzu - Quieting the MindMohammed - Emotional HealingPatanjali - Watching the BreathEach of the meditations awakens a particular dimension of spiritual growth. Easily accessed and backed up by John Selby's unique 'Experiential-Training' system, and on-line guidance support, this set of meditations is the direct path to insight, peace and inner fulfillment.
- Author BiographyJohn Selby is a psychologist, writer, therapist and teacher who has spent his professional life studying meditation. Growing up in California, he met, and became the student and friend of Krishnamurti. He studied with a number of great living teachers and then turned to an academic exploration of the psychological foundations of spirituality, studying Psychology at Princeton and UC Berkeley, Comparative Religions and formal therapy, as well as carrying out mind research for various bodies including the National Institute of Mental Health. He did fieldwork on shamanistic practices with the Hopi Indians and tribes in highland Guatemala, also maintaining his therapy and training centres in California and Europe. He is the author of over two dozen highly successful books, including Kundalini Awakening in Everyday Life, Conscious Healing and Immune System Activation.
- Author(s)John Selby
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight242 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.