All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeven Moralities of Human Resource Management analyses morality of HRM from the perspective of American psychologist Laurence Kohlberg. This book examines and makes value judgements on whether or t HRM is moral from the viewpoint of Kohlberg's seven stages of morality as a follow-up study of the author's 2012 book, Seven Management Moralities.
- Author BiographyThomas Klikauer is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Business, University of Western Sydney, Australia. His research interests include management, Hegelian ethics, and critical theory. His previous books include Communication and Management at Work (2007), Management Communication - Communicative Action & Ethics (2008), Critical Management Ethics (2010), Seven Management Moralities (2012) and Managerialism (2013).
- Author(s)Thomas Klikauer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight600 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.