All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book takes the reader through the necessary steps to develop user buy-in and assistance in creating a learner-driven library program. The result? A unique, exemplary school library program that is eligible for national awards.
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin is educational specialist for the Library Services Department for Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA.
- Author(s)Ann M. Martin
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note8
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.